TYT double-deep pallet racking system is a derivative to Selective Pallet racking. The system requires the use of a specialist reach truck. Whilst achieving increases in capacity of up to 30% above selective pallet racking, only 50% of the pallets are immediately accessible. This system does provide excellent method of increasing warehouse capacity when either fast movement of pallets is not critical, or alternative system such as Drive-in which require high numbers of homogenous pallet types are not possible.
TYT PalletLock racking system has been tested and certified in accordance to S.E.M.A. (Storage Equipment Manufacturers Association) codes, the U.K Storage Equipment Manufacturers Association. Each component of the PalletLock system has been carefully engineered and tested to suit the most demanding logistics applications, and is manufactured to the most stringent standards to maximize safety and ensure efficient integration of storage, materials handling and operation systems.
Advantages / Features
- Average stock rotation.
- Average order picking. Only 50% selectivity; slow picking rate.
- Good product protection. Each pallet is supported by beams.
- Average floor area utilization.
- 60% Floor utilization of overall warehouse area.
- Upper levels can be fitted with guide rails to assist in locating pallets.
- Upright profiles are made of high tensile steel and very rigid. These are then bolted to form the stable frame using horizontal and diagonal struts.
- 50:50 perforations.
- Large Footplates ensure even distribution of load to floor.
- Upright lug pitch 50:50 adjustable. Upright width come in 80, 90, 105mm and various thickness.
- Longitudinal beams welded with 4-hook clips. Guarantee a positive connection to the uprights.
- Box Beams come in 85, 95, 105, 125, 140mm to cater for different loading capacity requirement.
- Supplied with locking pin to prevent the beam from being lifted out accidentally.
- S.E.M.A (Storage Equipment Manufacturer Association) Standard Certification.