TYT Drive-in Pallet Racking System may offer solution on high storage capacity requirement. It eliminating aisles and lanes produces a high storage density at the expenses of selectivity. The first pallet into a lane will be the last out. However, if pallets are received and dispatched in batches this is not a dis advantages. Each pallet is supported so damage from crushing is eliminated.
TYT PalletLock racking system has been tested and certified in accordance to S.E.M.A. (Storage Equipment Manufacturers Association) codes, the U.K Storage Equipment Manufacturers Association. Each component of the PalletLock system has been carefully engineered and tested to suit the most demanding logistics applications, and is manufactured to the most stringent standards to maximize safety and ensure efficient integration of storage, materials handling and operation systems.
Advantages / Features
- Mechanical handling equipment and operation of racking system suit either reach truck or counter balance truck operation.
- Limited stock rotation.
- Limited order picking. Only 25% ~ 30% selectivity; slow picking rate.
- Good product protection. Each pallet is supported on pallet rails.
- Average floor area utilization.
- 50% net pallet area m2 usage of overall warehouse area.
- Upright profiles are made of high tensile steel and very rigid. These are then bolted to form the stable frame using horizontal and diagonal struts.
- 50:50 perforations.
- Large Footplates ensure even distribution of load to floor.
- Upright lug pitch 50:50 adjustable. Upright width come in 80, 90, 105mm and various thickness.
- Longitudinal beams welded with 4-hook clips. Guarantee a positive connection to the uprights.
- Supplied with locking pin to prevent the beam from being lifted out accidentally.
- S.E.M.A (Storage Equipment Manufacturer Association) Standard Certification.