- Housing sides and bases are welded and painted with high resistance products, which are inert and environmentally friendly.
- Available in different widths and heights with their internal sides slotted in increments of 25 mm to allow drawers and shelves to be adjusted accordingly.
- Further accessories include safety upstands raised on 3 sides with rubber mat creating a work-surface, base plinths and fork-lift pallet bases for easy transportation and fixed/swivel braked wheel castors converting a static cabinet to mobile.
- The drawers fitted into cabinet housings are available in 2 versions (simple 85-90% extension or total 100% extension) with an excellent flow and slide system utilising sealed steel roller bearings and drawer carriages painted using the cataphoresis system.
- The drawers are manufactured ensuring geometric custom sub-division using partitioning materials: slotted dividers, dividers, plastic boxes, troughs, foam liners etc.