Model: T764E Flammable Cabinet
Number of containment: 3
Number of containment sump: 1
Storage Capacity (L): 130
Weight (kg): 287
- Double wall construction: Outer housing made of sheet steel with high quality Epoxy coating RAL 9010.
- Double wall construction: Inner body built in white (RAL 9010) melamine-based wood.
- Thermal insulation panel between the walls avoiding thermal bridges.
- Air inlet and outlet ducts for natural ventilationor connection with forced ventilation/filtration system.
- In case of fire, a themo-fuse automatically seals off the ventilation system.
- Thermo-expanding seals of the door(s) allow keeping the internal body fireproof.
- Self-closing door(s): if the temperature rises to 50degrees, a fuse link closes the door(s) automatically.
- Tested and approved according to EN 14470-1 (04-2004) and EN 1363-1 (06-2000)
- Normalized labelling according to ISO 3864 and EN 14470-1 (04-2004) norms, and 92/58/CEE european directive.
- 60 minutes (approved Type 90) fire resistant in accordance with ISO 834 fire heating curve
- Tested and approved by an independent European laboratory.
- Possibility to separate the dangerous products families.