Automatic Car Parking Solution for a Large Number of Parking Spots & High-Volume Traffic
- Customized configurations
- Retrieves cars quickly, minimizing driver waiting time
- Turntable allows drivers to enter and exit in driving direction
- Accommodates a variety of vehicle height
- Suitable for public use
- Works best in concrete buildings
STOLZER is an innovative automated car parking system that combines a traditional elevator parking system with computerized guidance software. This allows STOLZER to maximize the number of cars a location can handle while automating the entire vehicle storage and retrieval process. STOLZER Automatic Car Parking Systems employs comprehensive staff of architects, engineers and automated site planning solution specialists to aid in the development of your project. STOLZER Automatic Car Parking Systems is the leader in transient parking systems in the United States.
STOPA is one of the global leaders in the automated storage systems with more than 1800 installed systems including car parking systems of more than 3000 fully automated parking spaces.