HD Mezza - Handrails with Toeboard for Fall Protection
HD Mezza | Handrails with Toeboard for Fall Protection
A lightweight handrail for adding safety on mezzanines, heights and platforms
The HD Mezza is an excellent handrail for protecting edges on mezzanines, elevated floors or platforms. It is an HD Light with an extra toeboard at the bottom, which decreases the risk of slipping under the handrail. It also keeps fluids or materials from spilling through. On elevated platforms, there is always an increased risk of pedestrians, objects or hand pallet trucks to slip and fall down.
The HD Mezza is used for protection on mezzanines, elevated floors or work platforms.
· Made from our BSP polymer with dynamic memory, specifically engineered to absorb impacts and then immediately return to its original shape
· Playfully modular and easy to install, enabling you to create the exact layout needed to match your facility's requirements
· Ergonomically designed rails that feel comfortable to the hand
· Number of rails: 3
· Toeboard between the posts height: 6"
· Standard lenght: 5'
· Custom lenghts available: 1' to 6 1/2'
· Total height: 43"
· Anchors per post: 2 (1/2" x 4 1/2")
· Post color: Std. Black / Rail color: Std Yellow, other options available
· Accessories: Corners, Toeboards, Kickplates, Stainless steel base plates
Flexible polymer handrails: Innovation for all your handrail needs
Peaceful co-existence between man and vehicles requires safe partitioning. Our FLEX IMPACT® handrails have been specifically designed to provide clear separation between people and vehicles in busy, high-traffic areas. All of our handrails are made from our high-performance BSP polymer with dynamic memory, allowing the products to absord impacts and then immediately return to their original shape.
With the FLEX IMPACT® handrails system, let your ideas come to life, wether indoor or outdoor. From handrail to safety gate, we provide the appropriate flexible and impact-resistant product.
Handrails available in various colors
Our ergonomic handrails, guardrails and safety gates feel comfortable to your hand are available in a variety of aesthetically pleasing, high-visibility colors:
· Yellow with a black stripe
· Yellow with a luminescent or "Glow in the dark" stripe
· Black with a yellow stripe
· Black with an orange stripe
· Black with a luminescent or "Glow in the dark" stripe
Luminescent handrails leading the way to exits in the dark
Our synthetic handrails and guardrails are also available in a "Glow in the dark" finish. These unique handrails have an integrated luminescent stripe that absorbs the light during the day. When darkness falls at night or during a power failure, these luminescent guardrails release the absorbed light gradually. This luminescence bridges the gap between light and dark for a period of about 4 hours, which should be ample time to find your way to the emergency exit or aisles again.
The luminescent stripe is co-extruded within our polymer, so it is certain never to wear off!