TB Plus - Barrier to Protect Pedestrians from Vehicles
TB Plus | Barrier to Protect Pedestrians from Vehicles
A strong guardrail protecting people against forklift impacts
The FLEX IMPACT® TB Plus polymer guardrail is a hybrid between our TB 400 single-tube guardail and our HP Plus handrail. Combining both the strength and height makes this the ideal product for protecting pedestrians. TB Plus barrier is extremely impact-resistant and after a crash this barrier retains its original shape, appearance and properties. The TB Plus is light, modular and easy to install.
The TB Plus is used for creating walkways and protecting pedestrians from pallet trucks, lift trucks, forklifts or other vehicles with limited speeds.
· Made from our BSP polymer with dynamic memory, specifically engineered to absorb impacts and then immediately return to its original shape
· Playfully modular and easy to install, enabling you to create the exact layout needed to match your facility's requirements
· Number of rails: 1 Tube and 2 Rails
· Standard lenght: 5'
· Custom lenghts available: 3' to 6 1/2'
· Height of tube: 16" / Total height: 43"
· Anchors per post: 4 (1/2" x 4 1/2")
· Post color: Std. Black & Yellow/ Rail color: Std Yellow, other options available
· Accessories: Corners, Toeboards, Kickplates, Stainless steel base plates
Polymer guardrails: First in class Protection against Forklift trucks and other vehicles
FLEX IMPACT® guardrails are specifically designed to protect people, machines and infrastructure against impacts from forklifts or other heavy vehicles. These guardrails are meant for demanding environments where heavy loads are transported, such as manufacturing halls, warehouses and airports. Detailed life impact tests have shown that Flex Impact guardrails can withstand the impact of a high-speed crash with a 7,000 lbs forklift truck at 11mph!
All our guardrails are made from our own engineered BSP polymer, a material that gives our guardrail a dynamic memory. It absorbs 80% of the impact energy, then immediately returns to its original shape. Repairs or replacements to either the guardrail, concrete or forklifts are eliminated or drastically reduced, all while providing the very best safety available. This means our products will absorb the impact and then immediately return to their original shape.