The vertical carriage (extractor) has 4-point suspension...
This has enormous advantages:
• No tilting of the extractor.
• No problems with certain load imbalances, especially with heavy loads, and therefore a longer lifecycle.
• Easy maintenance access from the side.
• Easy attachment of the arresting device for the extractor.
...and time-proven, low-noise 4-chain technology!
• Roller chains are durable, so no fatigue failures.
• Long lifecycle.
• No replacement necessary at fixed service intervals.
• Roller chains have a high rate of efficiency (98%).
• Accurate positioning because of high rigidity.
• No slip on emergency stops.
Highly efficient and powerful motors allow the extractor to achieve travel speeds of up to 2.3 m/sec
The Hanel EcoDrive® – CO2 reductions thanks to efficient energy recovery
In the Hanel Lean-Lift® EcoDrive®, a frequency converter converts the kinetic energy of the descending extractor into electrical energy and feeds it back into the electrical supply system.
Depending on the traversing rate, up to 40% of the energy fed in for the upward run can be returned to the supply network.