Your shopping cart is empty!
|Everything the user wants. 100 % individuality for our customers – the right container for every requirement!|
|DIFFERENT SIZES OF HANEL MULTIFUNCTION CONTAINERS|
|Hanel offers a variety of container widths and depths. This means the containers can be adapted individually to the stored goods!
Width: 840/1, 300/1, 640/1, 860/2, 060/2, 300/2, 460/2, 860/3060 or 3260 mm
Depth: 635/825/1047 or 1270 mm
And a wide range of accessories are available, such as tool inserts, molded trays for small parts, holders for milling cutters, and other separators, which compliment the Hänel Lean-Lift®, turning it into a complete intralogistics system that saves costs, makes optimum use of space, makes work easier and minimizes distribution times!
|OUR SPECIALISTS WOULD BE HAPPY TO DEVELOP A TAILORED SOLUTION FOR YOUR STORAGE REQUIREMENTS|
|Hanel offers special-purpose solutions to hold, for example, arbors, bars, rollers, sheet material, boards, SMT reels, hanging garments, rollable storage goods, sleeve rolls, and drawings of all formats right up to A0 size.|
|SOLUTIONS FOR THE ELECTRONICS INDUSTRY - VLM|
|The Hanel Lean-Lift® Vertical Lift Module (VLM) offers the electronics industry further advantages: The containers can be given an antistatic coating, if necessary, to protect sensitive electronic components. And Hänel supplies containers that can be electrified with an electronic plug-in contact at the rear.|
|• Hanel multifunction containers always retain their shape and are absolutely distortion-free.
• No limitation to their usability.
• Smooth running thanks to modern plastic slide technology.
• Integrated grips.
• Optionally available with slots punched round the inside for customized dividers.
• Variable attachments of different heights.
• Different container sizes to suit requirements.
• Payload capacity per container of up to 1,000 kg.
• Galvanized – with environmentally friendly powder-based finish on request.