TYT Selective Pallet Racking System is one of the most widely used system for storing palletized unit loads. Within the rack each pallet is individually accessible. Pallet Racking arranged in a wide aisle pattern requires no specialized handling equipment. Arranged this way it gives high quality storage but may only utilize 40% of the floor space. However, fast throughput and ease of loading and unloading make this type of storage extremely popular.
TYT PalletLock racking system has been tested and certified in accordance to S.E.M.A. (Storage Equipment Manufacturers Association) codes, the U.K Storage Equipment Manufacturers Association. Each component of the PalletLock system has been carefully engineered and tested to suit the most demanding logistics applications, and is manufactured to the most stringent standards to maximize safety and ensure efficient integration of storage, materials handling and operation systems.
Advantages / Features
- Individual access to all pallets to full height of the warehouse.
- Simple stock rotation achieved. Rapid handling of almost all types of palletized goods.
- Easy beam adjustment accommodates variable pallet heights.
- Compatible with many handling equipment styles.
- Economical shelving beams can be added for low level picking.
- High average locations used. 95% to 100% accessibility and good stock rotation.
- Bottom level of pallets can be stored on the floor, lowering structure costs.
- Strength and rigidity prevents compression damage to goods.
- Upright profiles are made of high tensile steel and very rigid. These are then bolted to form the stable frame using horizontal and diagonal struts.
- 50:50 perforations.
- Large Footplates ensure even distribution of load to floor.
- Upright lug pitch 50:50 adjustable. Upright width come in 80, 90, 105mm and various thickness.
- Longitudinal beams welded with 4-hook clips. Guarantee a positive connection to the uprights.
- Box Beams come in 85, 95, 105, 125, 140mm to cater for different loading capacity requirement.
- Supplied with locking pin to prevent the beam from being lifted out accidentally.
- S.E.M.A (Storage Equipment Manufacturer Association) Standard Certification.
- ISO 9001 : 2008 Quality Certification.